succevo is an international software company with offices in Munich, Sofia, Dubai andBangalore providing IT solutions for the event industry. Our product meetingbox® is the all-in-one workflow event-management platform, enabling companies to plan, execute, monitor, control and optimize their event management for optimal business performance. With our new virtual event solution, we are not only supporting the event industry by organizing their events virtually, but also offer high-quality user experience for their customers. Our customer profiles are diverse and include globally active clients and companies of all sizes and our employees are driven by a dynamic and innovative start-up-spirit.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking to recruit new members (f/m) to join our team in Sofia. As a Database Engineer, you will be responsible for building system exportable documents based on SQL queries and working in close collaboration with the different company departments providing support and assistance to ensure the delivery of excellent services to all our clients.
• Build, amend and enhance existing and new customized documents and system exports in both word and excel based on SQL queries
• Interact with customers to provide accurate, valid and complete information in response to concerns, requests, enhancements and inquiries about customized client facing exports based on SQL queries
• Work closely with the Project Management and Customer Support divisions to ensure the prompt delivery of all files requested
• Support software development with database operations and optimizations
• Improve and maintain in depth knowledge of all services and internal procedures related to that position
• Respect, maintain and comply with the company standards in regard to work ethics, productivity and quality principles
• Familiarity and hands-on experience with MySQL
• Experience with database support and SQL optimization
• Excellent command of English - verbal and written
• Technical mindset and strong logical thinking
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office package especially Excel
• Good knowledge in web applications
• Professional approach, strong customer focus and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks, to make quick decisions and to communicate specific technical information in clear and concise manner
• Excellent communication, documentation and troubleshooting skills
• Well organized and detailed-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills, who will quickly adopt to changing business requirements
What we offer
• Opportunity to work in fast-growing international and multicultural company
• Opportunity for career development in the IT industry
• Opportunity to interact with globally active clients and companies of all sizes
• Long term commitment with competitive remuneration package
• Constant extensive training and ability for self-development
• Friendly and informal working environment
• Flat hierarchies in a highly motivated and experienced team
You are interested? Please send us your CV including references, salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.