Who we are
Succevo was founded in 2010 and is an international software company with offices in Munich (Tutzing), Sofia, Dubai and Bangalore providing IT solutions for the event industry.
Our product Meetingbox® is the all-in-one workflow event-management platform, enabling companies to plan, execute, monitor, control and optimize their event management for optimal business performance.
The four modules of the Meetingbox "Project Workflow Management, Event Management (websites and registrations), Mobile Event Apps and Virtual Events" support the entire event life cycle from the conceptual idea to the billing.
Our customer profiles are diverse and include globally active clients and companies of all sizes and our employees are driven by a dynamic and innovative start-up-spirit.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a committed personality (m/f/d) with a strong affinity for IT and event management experience who would like to join our team in Tutzing at Lake Starnberg as a digital project manager.
As our digital project manager, it is your task to support our customers in the implementation process of Meetingbox software and to subsequently serve as a competent contact person. You will also advise on the conception, planning and implementation of virtual and hybrid events with our "Meetingbox TV" and be able to implement these events yourself, including configuration and content service.
We pay special attention to the highest satisfaction of our international clients. You are the contact person for everything concerning the schedule, the organisation and the execution of a project. Communication is key!
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, to the best quality and within a defined budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed schedules, milestones and deliverables to ensure alignment between international teams.
- Produce and maintain comprehensive project and delivery documentation.
- Supporting the implementation of new technologies by coordinating internal resources.
- Update and maintain our Intercom Business Messenger platform
- Online and onsite training of new customers
- Building excellent customer relationships to ensure and increase customer loyalty
- Ideally, you come from the event management/agency sector and have planned and implemented classic conferences, events, congresses or trade fairs and already have experience with digital events.
- You have a passion and interest in software solutions and can imagine helping to implement them.
- You have an excellent project management background and understand how to create a project plan and manage milestones and risks.
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- You are flexible, adaptable and open to embrace change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Excellent, customer-focused communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Completed university degree in the field of business/marketing/event management or comparable education with several years of professional experience in the field of event project management.
- User knowledge of digital tools (e.g. Intercom, Zendesk, JIRA) is advantageous.
- Confident handling of the MS365 Office package
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
What we offer
- Career opportunity in the IT industry
- Modern and dog-friendly office on Lake Starnberg
- Home office and regular team lunches
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes in an open corporate culture
- Long-term commitment with a competitive salary package
- A positive working environment with a strong team spirit, committed colleagues and an international team
- A job in a responsible and varied field of activity
Please share your CV including references, salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!