We are a globally active company with branches in Dubai, Sofia, Bangalore and Tutzing with a clear orientation: Focus on the development of solutions for the continuous automation and optimisation of event processes and their virtual 3D design.
We offer the customer an all-in-one solution that covers the entire process of event planning. We understand an event as an overall project with all necessary process steps and accompany it from A-Z. In addition to organisational modules such as tools for drawing upcontracts and offers and our own mobile event app, the icing on the cake are our virtual events. These provide our customers with a unique virtual eventexperience that can be experienced across all technical devices.
Our customer profiles are diverse and include globally active clients and companies of all sizes and our employees are driven by a dynamic and innovative start-up-spirit
Due to our growth, we are looking for a qualified Front-end Vue.js developer (m/f) for our offices in Sofia andBangalore to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who iscurious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Design & maintain mobile-based features built on HTML5
- Create and implement attractive UI designs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Get stuck in with Git version and control management
- Support key projects in an Agile environment
- Communicate your creative ideas to developers, both verbally and written
- Keep up-to-the-minute with industry trends
- Collaborate with developers & designers to improve usability and practicality of our systems
- Carry out development cycles, from code to review & integration.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Documenting of the developed modules, components, and interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Vue.js
- Solid Experience with raw JS, AJAX, Jquery and HTML5
- Experience in responsive design and mobile interfaces
- Very good knowledge of OOP using ES6 features (classes and modules)
- Experience with node.js - 1+ years
- Ability to manage and reduce complexity by writing cleaner code.
- Experience in using CSS Preprocessors (LESS/SASS);
- Experience in writing MySQL queries is considered as an advantage
- Build tools – Webpack, grunt, gulp etc.
- Version control – Gitflow
- Professional level of English – both written and spoken
- Opportunity to work in fast-growing international and multicultural company
- Opportunity for career development in the IT industry
- Opportunity to interact with globally active clients and companies of all sizes
- Long term commitment with competitive remuneration package
- Constant extensive training and ability for self-development
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Flat hierarchies in a highly motivated and experienced team
We are looking forward to meeting you soon! Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org