succevo is an international software company with offices in Munich, Sofia, Dubai andBangalore providing IT solutions for the event industry. Our product meetingbox® is the all-in-one workflow event-management platform, enabling companies to plan, execute, monitor, control and optimize their event management for optimal business performance. With our new virtual event solution, we are not only supporting the event industry by organizing their events virtually, but also offer high-quality user experience for their customers. Our customer profiles are diverse and include globally active clients and companies of all sizes and our employees are driven by a dynamic and innovative start-up-spirit.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a competent Back-end Developer Trainee (m/f) to join our team in Sofia. If you are a problem solver with an appetite for diving into code, follow directions and collaborate with various teams you are more than welcome! We are looking for a high motivated personality who loves to work in an international environment.
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Basic knowledge of PHP5 and experience with relational databases (MySQL)
• Team player with problem-solving attitude and a technical mindset
• Good knowledge of MicrosoftOffice package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Fluent English
• University (Bachelor) degree(business, economics, IT, computer science or related degree) preferred
What we offer
• Opportunity to work in fast-growing international and multicultural company
• Opportunity for career development in the IT industry
• Opportunity to interact with globally active clients and companies of all sizes
• Long term commitment with competitive remuneration package
• Constant extensive training and ability for self-development
• Friendly and informal working environment
• Flat hierarchies in a highly motivated and experienced team
You are interested? Please send us your CV including references, salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.