We are a globally active company with branches in Dubai, Sofia, Bangalore and Tutzing with a clear orientation: Focus on the development of solutions for the continuous automation and optimisation of event processes and their virtual 3D design.
We offer the customer an all-in-one solution that covers the entire process of event planning. We understand an event as an overall project with all necessary process steps and accompany it from A-Z. In addition to organisational modules such as tools for drawing up contracts and offers and our own mobile event app, the icing on the cake are our virtual events. These provide our customers with a unique virtual event experience that can be experienced across all technical devices.
Our customer profiles are diverse and include globally active clients and companies of all sizes and our employees are driven by a dynamic and innovative start-up-spirit.
Due to our strong growth we are looking for a PHP Developer to join our team in Sofia and Bangalore. We’re especially looking for knowledgeable and experienced webdevelopers who can identify, design and implement custom solutions. Someone who thinks in terms of the user experience, not just the technical requirements. You will work in an onsite offshore model. The position requires a problemsolver with an appetite for diving into code, follow directions and collaborate with various teams.
- New and further development of exciting web projects based on PHP/ MySQL from technical design and development to implementation
- Technical project management in close collaboration with our team of concept designers, graphic designers, and project managers qualifications
- Very good knowledge of PHP and experience with relational databases (MySQL)
- Team player with problem-solving attitude and a technical mindset
- Good knowledge in PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Laravel is considered a huge advantage
- Good knowledge in HTML and CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience with Vue.js is considered an advantage
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Experience in building Restful APIs
- Ability to manage and reduce complexity by writing cleaner code
- Solid understanding of web standards and security considerations throughout the development cycle
- Version control – Gitflow
- Professional level of English – both written and spoken
- Opportunity to work in fast-growing international and multicultural company
- Opportunity for career development in the IT industry
- Opportunity to interact with globally active clients and companiesof all sizes
- Long term commitment with competitive remuneration package
- Constant extensive training and ability for self-development
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Flat hierarchies in a highly motivated and experienced team
We are looking forward to meeting you soon! Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org